Install iwisp on centos howto
Installation Troubleshooting , Application setup, Tips n Tricks

zunder1990

Re: Install iwisp on centos howto

by zunder1990 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:15 pm

updated. thanks today has been a busy day
http://zachunderwood.me
Zach Underwood (RHCE, RHCSA, RHCT, UACA)
https://advance-networking.com

treichhart

by treichhart » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:00 pm

I am getting this error now: Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.

nano /etc/php.ini
ctrl+w and enter “Dynamic Extensions” to locate the location for the next line
add this “zend_extension = /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.4.so”
and save exit

I am little lost where that is placed at on the php,ini? I understand do you place it directly under the dynamic extensions or what?

IWISP-Mike
iWisp Stuff

by IWISP-Mike » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:07 pm

Use the following command

Code: Select all

echo "zend_extension = /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.4.so" >> /etc/php.ini
and please report back if it worked for you

change the /etc/php.ini path to your php.ini path that can be found by the following command

php -i | grep "Loaded Configuration File"

treichhart

by treichhart » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:13 pm

Mike
I did that and its not working.

[root@localhost ~]# php -i | grep "Loaded Configuration File"
PHP Warning: Module 'ionCube Loader' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
The ionCube PHP Loader is disabled because of startup problems.
PHP Warning: Module 'ionCube Loader' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
The ionCube PHP Loader is disabled because of startup problems.
Loaded Configuration File => /etc/php.ini
PHP Warning: Unknown: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in Unknown on line 0
'

IWISP-Mike
iWisp Stuff

by IWISP-Mike » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:18 pm

Seems like you load ioncube twice and you haven't setup a timezone in your php.ini file.

I m sure that you restarted the httpd service right?
After a remote assistance the issue was that SElinux was enabled, so i disabled it on his CentOS and he is good to go.

vi /etc/selinux/config
and set

SELINUX=disabled

kbloch

by kbloch » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:51 pm

I wish I could actually test the software as it looks very nice.

I have not been able to get the Iconloader to work with either of the Bitnami or xampp applications. I think a better how to of what needs to be installed needs to be written and what to do if problems are encountered. What version of the iconloader should be used. What OS is supported, 32 or 64 bit etc. I have tried on three different PC's without success. I know that those two applications are not yours and are out of your control but until they work there is no way to install or test your application.

Moved By iwisp-mike to the right Topic

IWISP-Mike
iWisp Stuff

by IWISP-Mike » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:46 pm

I wish I could actually test the software as it looks very nice.

I have not been able to get the Iconloader to work with either of the Bitnami or xampp applications. I think a better how to of what needs to be installed needs to be written and what to do if problems are encountered. What version of the iconloader should be used. What OS is supported, 32 or 64 bit etc. I have tried on three different PC's without success. I know that those two applications are not yours and are out of your control but until they work there is no way to install or test your application.

Moved By iwisp-mike to the right Topic
What OS you have tryed and what was the issue?
If apache, php, MySQL, ioncube are installed on a system then you shouldnt have any issue running our Application in any OS 32bit 64bit, Windows, Linux, FreeBSD.

If you have any issue with the installation of the wamp - xamp - ioncube then post here the issue and we will try to short it out.
Since every system is different we suggest Fresh OS installation and for more easy and fast we recoment VM VirtualBox or vmware VM so you can get familiar with OS and other requirements installation process.

In any case after first RC version we will start creating the Setup Guides for as many OS's as we can.
Or we will release a VM appliance ready to run with our application included and all the prerequisites installed and ready to run.

kbloch

by kbloch » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:53 pm

The VM appliance sounds like a great way to go and much easier then trying to get all the pieces working together on your own.

It is currently Tue May 11, 2021 1:15 pm